selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #11  
agree... sell as is. who is going to want it. are you willing to ship?

didnt think so.
the market is in your favor. if you are willing to take a good loss by removing it just lower the price instead. and sell as is.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #12  
I’d take a $1 less and give him the loader.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #13  
He said he has no real use for the loader.
Simply state that you would have even less use for the loader without the tractor.
Tell him they go together, package deal, take it or leave it.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #15  
Did they sell any BX2660's without loaders? If so, there is probably an owner somewhere out there that would love to have a loader to put on his/her BX2660.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #16  
Did they sell any BX2660's without loaders? If so, there is probably an owner somewhere out there that would love to have a loader to put on his/her BX2660.
Less than 5% of the BX tractors we sell are less loader.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #17  
Sell it as a unit . If the buyer thinks he can sell it to regain some of the purchase cost, let him try. They don't make good yard ornaments and are not easy to mow around

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #18  
I figured that's the advice I would get, I was maybe thinking (if I were to remove it) to only take like 1,000$ off, then list it for 2,500$ and if someone offered around 2k, it would be gone. Thank you for the replies. Happy holidays

Keep us posted of the results

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #19  
Just how mush are you asking for the tractor?

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #20  
Just how mush are you asking for the tractor!

[/QUO I figured that's the advice I would get, I was maybe thinking (if I were to remove it) to only take like 1,000$ off, then list it for 2,500$ and if someone offered around 2k, it would be gone. Thank you for the replies. Happy holidays TE]