SHADETREE ENGINEERING

texasranger556

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4400
I like the Kubota pulling the dump cart with it's own transmission, drive axle, and powered dump. Pretty creative and useful.

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
I've seen a bunch of those wood chunkers on YouTube. What kind of stove are they burning those in? I kinda liked the chainsaw chop saw.

texasranger556

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4400
That guy with the chop saw lives in PA. He drives a wood gas powered Ford Ranger and built his own kinetic wood splitter.

BrokenTrack

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractors, Skidders, Bulldozers, Forestry Equipment
I've seen a bunch of those wood chunkers on YouTube. What kind of stove are they burning those in? I kinda liked the chainsaw chop saw.

I am building one to feed my pot bellied stove. I have plenty of big wood, but it seems silly to take big wood and break it down into small wood just to fit inside my stove, when I can take small wood (under 4 inches in diameter) and chunk it into wood to fit inside my stove instead. I have plenty around the edges of my fields, and land that I am clearing from forest into fields.

I have already built a feller-buncher head for my log trailer to make my firewood process 100% mechanized. It is on a micro-forestry scale, but it is 100% mechanized. I just have to build the chunker now.

Attachments

• DSCN0008.JPG
    DSCN0008.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 77
  • DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 73

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Man, some of that stuff gives me the creeps! I'll bet OSHA would have a conniption if they ever saw that!