SHADETREE ENGINEERING

/ SHADETREE ENGINEERING #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
12:14

/ SHADETREE ENGINEERING #3  
I like the Kubota pulling the dump cart with it's own transmission, drive axle, and powered dump. Pretty creative and useful.

/ SHADETREE ENGINEERING #4  
I've seen a bunch of those wood chunkers on YouTube. What kind of stove are they burning those in? I kinda liked the chainsaw chop saw.

/ SHADETREE ENGINEERING #5  
That guy with the chop saw lives in PA. He drives a wood gas powered Ford Ranger and built his own kinetic wood splitter.

/ SHADETREE ENGINEERING #6  
I've seen a bunch of those wood chunkers on YouTube. What kind of stove are they burning those in? I kinda liked the chainsaw chop saw.

I am building one to feed my pot bellied stove. I have plenty of big wood, but it seems silly to take big wood and break it down into small wood just to fit inside my stove, when I can take small wood (under 4 inches in diameter) and chunk it into wood to fit inside my stove instead. I have plenty around the edges of my fields, and land that I am clearing from forest into fields.

I have already built a feller-buncher head for my log trailer to make my firewood process 100% mechanized. It is on a micro-forestry scale, but it is 100% mechanized. I just have to build the chunker now.

Attachments

• DSCN0008.JPG
    DSCN0008.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 123
  • DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 127
   / SHADETREE ENGINEERING #7  
Man, some of that stuff gives me the creeps! I'll bet OSHA would have a conniption if they ever saw that!