Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

TMGT

Elite Member
Tractor
B2620
Hope this guy doesn't make any sudden turns. And I wish I saw him load it.
Those are actually pretty common, little top heavy but thats why they are really for 3/4 ton are larger.
dsc_0293.jpeg

herm0016

Platinum Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 1641, AC 5020
they may be somewhat common, but they do look totally unsafe. Its around 2k lbs for a 4 place like that. so its CG height is probably no worse than a large slide in camper.

BigBlue1

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD: 2520 & x758
Each wheel is strapped down, so it is about as secure of a setup as you would need.

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM240, and now just one YM186D
That structure looks like it blocks access to the back seat. Does the vertical bar rotate out of the way?

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
That structure looks like it blocks access to the back seat. Does the vertical bar rotate out of the way?
Looks like it is just a removable hanging ladder. The support for the rack is behind the cab.

Bruce

Frankenkubota

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
Same thing happened to me on I 40 between Raleigh and Greensboro in the 80s.

Mine came from the flat bed that was 1/4 mile in front of me. I saw the whole thing, it was like slow motion, the plywood was just floating, then....WHAM, right into the windshield! Sounded like a gun went off.

I pulled off and 2 other cars stopped with me to see if i was ok.

The only evidence that i'd been hit was a streak of blue paint on the windshield they use to mark the grade of the plywood. The paint came off with a little rubbing.

I spent the first half of my career on the hwy and have hit lots of stuff, very dangerous.