goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
He is backards if he is loading into the dump truck per this method

Midniteoyl

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7016H
One table I found shows that one sheet of 7/16 OSB is about 45 pounds.

How many sheets do you count on that tailgate which is holding up about half the load?

Bruce

About 40

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
That would be 900 pounds :oops:

Or maybe his is the new bed extender option.

Reconjack

Tractor
2002 New Holland TC18, 2019 Kioti CK3510SE
Ohh lord if I could fine some of the pictures of things I saw in Iraq and Afghanistan....I fondly remember waving to a bunch of locals in a gun truck while they were crusing down the road packed 25 deep in the back of a small Mazda pickup bed towing a make shift pallet w/ old wheels like a skid on rollers and 15 more guys somehow packed on that holding onto one another for dear life. Happy as a pig in shit they all were though.

IndyIan

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE HST
Ohh lord if I could fine some of the pictures of things I saw in Iraq and Afghanistan....I fondly remember waving to a bunch of locals in a gun truck while they were crusing down the road packed 25 deep in the back of a small Mazda pickup bed towing a make shift pallet w/ old wheels like a skid on rollers and 15 more guys somehow packed on that holding onto one another for dear life. Happy as a pig in shit they all were though.
They don't try to do 80mph uphill on the interstate, but they sure know how to load up and stress test a vehicle in those countries...

plowhog

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey GC1710, Massey 1758 w/cab, Ventrac 4500Y, Internat. TD9 dozer Ford F-800 dump GMC 3500 dump GMC 2500 Duramax Chevy 1500HD Polaris 800 RZR-SxS Ditch Witch 2100
Hope this guy doesn't make any sudden turns. And I wish I saw him load it.

Attachments

• Piggyback.jpg
    Piggyback.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 199