Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
After an exhaustive search I simply could not find any manufacturer's tow rating for my 1930 Model A Ford Pickup...

Looks like it will tow its own weight. :)

Bruce

ultrarunner

Super Star Member
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
Looks like it will tow its own weight. :)

Bruce

Enjoyed the video immensely... will send to other club members.

Have an anecdote to share.

I was coming back from San Francisco driving my bone stock 1930 Model A Coupe with other club members.

One of the guys had just finished building a 1930 rod with a 350 Chevrolet, exposed chrome engine, flame paint job and mag wheels.

On the middle of the Bay Bridge his car quits... traffic is backing up and it's a mess.

So with a little quick thinking I pull out my tow roped and offer to tow him off the bridge...

As I was hooking up his wife said I had left too much room between the cars... she said if I made the rope shorter people would think they were giving me a push!!!

The thumbs up and people honking with support were priceless... would have made a good photo...

PSEbowhunter

Silver Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK2510
It's one of the special ZR2 or whatever they were. The 2 door models with the more off road looks to them.