Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,931  
After an exhaustive search I simply could not find any manufacturer's tow rating for my 1930 Model A Ford Pickup...

Looks like it will tow its own weight. :)

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,933  
Looks like it will tow its own weight. :)

Bruce

Enjoyed the video immensely... will send to other club members.

Have an anecdote to share.

I was coming back from San Francisco driving my bone stock 1930 Model A Coupe with other club members.

One of the guys had just finished building a 1930 rod with a 350 Chevrolet, exposed chrome engine, flame paint job and mag wheels.

On the middle of the Bay Bridge his car quits... traffic is backing up and it's a mess.

So with a little quick thinking I pull out my tow roped and offer to tow him off the bridge...

As I was hooking up his wife said I had left too much room between the cars... she said if I made the rope shorter people would think they were giving me a push!!!

The thumbs up and people honking with support were priceless... would have made a good photo...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,935  
That's not a Blazer? What is it? :confused3:

The name is on the door. B L A Z E R

I agree with Soundguy though that it doesn't look like what I think of as a Blazer. Must be from one of the low production model years.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,936  
That's not a Blazer? What is it? :confused3:

The name is on the door. B L A Z E R

I agree with Soundguy though that it doesn't look like what I think of as a Blazer. Must be from one of the low production model years.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,937  
It's one of the special ZR2 or whatever they were. The 2 door models with the more off road looks to them.