Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

IslandTractor

Super Star Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH
It's just amazing the things some people do without thinking them all the way through. If every one of those cans are full of gas, and he gets rear ended, they might be able to identify his remains, after the FD puts out the fireball.

So, what's a safer way to transport half a dozen 5 gallon cans of gasoline??? Inside the vehicle???:eek:

TomSeller

Tractor
JD, Massey, Kubota, Case
So, what's a safer way to transport half a dozen 5 gallon cans of gasoline??? Inside the vehicle???:eek:

I guess I'd suggest that he could transport them empty and fill up wherever he is traveling to. That would be safer.

If he is on a trip and simply buying gas where it is lower priced, he is jeopardizing the traveling public to save a few bucks.

joefromga

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST Cab
It's just amazing the things some people do without thinking them all the way through. If every one of those cans are full of gas, and he gets rear ended, they might be able to identify his remains, after the FD puts out the fireball.
I know! Just imagine, every car in that photo is carrying tanks full of gas as well! What a nightmare!

ultrarunner

Super Star Member
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
I drove a Pinto for a time...

As for gas cans... there is a guy with a jeep with 5 five gallon cans on a rear mounted rack.

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
I once asked a fireman about how much added fire hazard was a pickup with extra gas tanks. His answer was that for the vehicle involved, it didn't make much difference, after about a quart was spilled, how much more there was.

Bruce