Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,961  
It's just amazing the things some people do without thinking them all the way through. If every one of those cans are full of gas, and he gets rear ended, they might be able to identify his remains, after the FD puts out the fireball.

So, what's a safer way to transport half a dozen 5 gallon cans of gasoline??? Inside the vehicle???:eek:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,964  
So, what's a safer way to transport half a dozen 5 gallon cans of gasoline??? Inside the vehicle???:eek:

I guess I'd suggest that he could transport them empty and fill up wherever he is traveling to. That would be safer.

If he is on a trip and simply buying gas where it is lower priced, he is jeopardizing the traveling public to save a few bucks.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,965  
It's just amazing the things some people do without thinking them all the way through. If every one of those cans are full of gas, and he gets rear ended, they might be able to identify his remains, after the FD puts out the fireball.
I know! Just imagine, every car in that photo is carrying tanks full of gas as well! What a nightmare!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,966  
I drove a Pinto for a time...

As for gas cans... there is a guy with a jeep with 5 five gallon cans on a rear mounted rack.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,967  
I once asked a fireman about how much added fire hazard was a pickup with extra gas tanks. His answer was that for the vehicle involved, it didn't make much difference, after about a quart was spilled, how much more there was.

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,968  
Geez, why not put the bike in at an angle so it will fit without having to chop a big gap in the tailgate?

Or maybe a long bed pickup, adds 2 ft.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,969  
Yea but that wouldn't hold the bike up !

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,970  

Any other way than what this jackass is doing would be safer.