Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,362  
Gas Fill up.jpg

Hey buddy, got a light

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,363  

Does not see any straps holding them back not that the trash cans could support a panic stop. Just imagine some flicking their cigarette butt out the window, or even worse one coming from the cab of this truck. Glad I am not near this guy. Jon

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,364  
Ive seen people get out and pump gas while smoking. I get the heck away as fast as i can.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,366  
Does not see any straps holding them back not that the trash cans could support a panic stop. Just imagine some flicking their cigarette butt out the window, or even worse one coming from the cab of this truck. Glad I am not near this guy. Jon

"Trash Cans" ?? Are those open-top rubbish bins? Looked like oil drums with the screw-bung to this foreigner. Wow!:shocked:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,367  
Looks like open top trash cans to me. I also see no straps. Not sure their real important with sloshing gasoline.

I agree with the above from downsizingnow48

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,368  
Rubbermaid "Brute" trash cans.

gastrashcan.jpg

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,370  
That's liable to ignite from static. I always take gas cans and put them on the ground to fill them up. Not supposed to fill in truck. He would never get them back in the truck, but who the **** does that with a trash can anyway?