/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #71  
Read the sign

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-419009997.jpg
    image-419009997.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 2,974
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #72  
I said READ THE SIGN same bridge, same week!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-90784256.jpg
    image-90784256.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 2,590
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #73  
Next time you see someone towing or hauling something wrong take a picture and post. If they over loaded, hauling a 20' board on a 6' bed, towing a 10k trailer with a Ranger, hauling a tractor not chained down or what ever share it.

I saw this little S-10 Saturday with a few bags of concrete on it a Chick-fil-a. The guy came out, counted his bags and left. I think the truck probably road all the way home on the bump stops. He was also parked in the space backwards. I guess he drove in the parking lot the wrong way and backed in.

http://s278.photobucket.com/user/NH...orum/IMG_20130629_091734_zpsc1182b2d.jpg.html
(Click on the picture and it will open in photo bucket. Click on the magnifying lense in the bottom right of the picture 2 times on it will enlarge)

Seen this road trane, on I29

ForumRunner_20131106_101217.png

ForumRunner_20131106_101319.png

ForumRunner_20131106_101353.png

ForumRunner_20131106_101447.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #74  

He should have just piled the bundles on the flatbed and tied them down. The old hide in plain sight trick. When Mamma and Daddy were still in the liquid corn business, they would haul through town during rush hour, and just hope no one noticed the front tires all most off the road.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #75  
Dodge doesn't make a convertible pickup and the semi truck driver tried to retrofit that one to be a convertible...

Aaron Z

I did not assume that the damage was post loading onto the truck, but I can see how that could easily be the case. ? Another victim of that champion truck eating bridge?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #76  
I did not assume that the damage was post loading onto the truck, but I can see how that could easily be the case. ? Another victim of that champion truck eating bridge?
I can understant not want to jump to "bad semi driver", but being as the headliner is sitting on the hood, the other cars are all new, the A, B and C pillars are all bent toward the front of the truck, the truck was backed onto the trailer and the truck appears to be brand new, how else could that have happened?
That truck went backward very fast into something which was about as tall as the top of the back window used to be that didn't move. Hard to do that unless its on a trailer.
It is possible that the road was repaved and the signs weren't updated, but that's a long shot.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #77  
I can understant not want to jump to "bad semi driver", but being as the headliner is sitting on the hood, the other cars are all new, the A, B and C pillars are all bent toward the front of the truck, the truck was backed onto the trailer and the truck appears to be brand new, how else could that have happened?
That truck went backward very fast into something which was about as tall as the top of the back window used to be that didn't move. Hard to do that unless its on a trailer.
It is possible that the road was repaved and the signs weren't updated, but that's a long shot.

Aaron Z

Whatever.....

I clearly didn't spend as much time inspecting and analysing the picture as you did, and apparently I'm also not as emotionally invested in ths thread as you are.

If that is somehow offensive to you, I apologize.

Thomas

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #78  
What's wrong with this one?

That was taken by me. Transport hit the center road bridge in Sheridan, NY while running west on the 90. Was next to one of my farms.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #79  
if you want to have fun go to a boat ramp on a holiday weekend (preferably Memorial day weekend)
thats when all the new boat owners want to get out and be the captain of there new vessels

I have a lake cabin on Lake Cumberland in southern KY

I have seen a ford Ranger putting in a 12K cabin cruiser ( at least twice as tall and about 32 ft in length)
when he started backing and the trailer started down the ramp all you could see is the front tires locked up and it was just gaining more speed down the ramp
the only thing that kept him from going in was the amount of surface his transom had when it hit the water
they got the boat launched and the truck could barely pull the trailer up the ramp empty WOW!!!

There was another time when this guy was pulling out his 34 ft speed boat (you know the type, twin screws, flames, all the goodies)with a roller trailer
as he gets it out of the water up the ramp maybe where the back of the boat is about 20 ft out of the water, his winch strap breaks and the boat rolls off the trailer and the outdrives hits the ramp and turns the boat 90 deg sideways
didn't have time to watch how they got that thing back on the trailer but the guy came out of the truck really pi$$ed looking at his 150k sitting sideways on the ramp

Now I've been boating most all my life and the first thing you do when you get a boat is put a dead mans chain on it
maybe my dad and his friends just taught me different I guess

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #80  
I saw this one back in the spring. Guy had a fairly new F350 dually, new 25' Gooseneck, nice John Deere tractor, but a $3 rachet strap holding it all together.

20130608_103430.jpg