Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,841  
Just returned from another trip to Asia including Thailand and western China. They could start a thread called 'how to haul or tow something wrong!'.

I was in the Philippines, it's almost like hauling something wrong is a requirement over there.
I also saw an ox pulling a plow old school over there.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,842  
I was in the Philippines, it's almost like hauling something wrong is a requirement over there. I also saw an ox pulling a plow old school over there.
Totally agree. 5 people on a scooter and the youngest sitting on the handle bars with a wicker basket on his head is my favorite. Gotta find that pic.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,843  
One of several on this page:
Trailer disasters

A small cargo trailer rated for 3000 pounds was loaded with asphalt roofing shingles until the tongue bent and the tires flatted. The company engineer learned of the failure when the owner complained to the manufacturer that the trailer failed when it was "only half full". (The load was later measured at 13,000 pounds!)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,844  
Totally agree. 5 people on a scooter and the youngest sitting on the handle bars with a wicker basket on his head is my favorite. Gotta find that pic.

A friend of mine from Cambodia showed me a picture the other day. I will get it from him on Monday and share it. His parents are there now a took a picture of a very over loaded pickup truck.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,845  
A friend of mine from Cambodia showed me a picture the other day. I will get it from him on Monday and share it. His parents are there now a took a picture of a very over loaded pickup truck.
And here it is.

ForumRunner_20150405_155121.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,846  
Party ''Limousine'. Quito Ecuador, 2005.

Kids charter this for a birthday party etc. It has a killer PA system and a DJ. They go all over town making a joyous racket.

55718d1148886057-1945-dodge-895298-img_4495recuadorequatordodge-jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,847  
Dragon Eggs:

I know that you know the rules, boss:

Pictures or it never happened!

Which is why I never backed my truck's right tail light into the door knob of our garages man-door after my wife allegedly broke off the right side view mirror off on a tree plowing...

Nobody else was there to take pictures.

Welcome home to the USA!

T

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,848  
Dragon Eggs:

I know that you know the rules, boss:

Pictures or it never happened!

Which is why I never backed my truck's right tail light into the door knob of our garages man-door after my wife allegedly broke off the right side view mirror off on a tree plowing...

Nobody else was there to take pictures.

Welcome home to the USA!

T
Well I am not finding the bucket pic from Thailand but here is one of me and better half being 'hauled' by an elephant. Some steep grade and then our guide hopped off had us ride her down the hill by ourselves for about 30 minutes while he snapped pics with my wife's iPhone. We were holding on pretty hard. No seat belts!

IMG_2577.jpg

Or maybe I should have posted this pic in 'Today's Seat Time'?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,849  
Saw this at the stop light in front of me, several sheets of paneling and some casing or base. They where going slow with flashers and traffic was stacked up behind them. I don't know if they made it or not, but not for the lack of trying.

Attachments

• image-675149117.jpg
    image-675149117.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 408
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,850  
Well I am not finding the bucket pic from Thailand but here is one of me and better half being 'hauled' by an elephant. Some steep grade and then our guide hopped off had us ride her down the hill by ourselves for about 30 minutes while he snapped pics with my wife's iPhone. We were holding on pretty hard. No seat belts!

View attachment 419936

Or maybe I should have posted this pic in 'Today's Seat Time'?

Either way it's awesome-- so cool for you!!

T