Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,882  
Almost looks like the trailer has Corvette wheels and tires, probably to big for the original trailer fenders.
If you look, the tires are stretched. As to the fenders, I see tons of trailers with no fenders. I hardly even notice it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,883  
If you look, the tires are stretched. As to the fenders, I see tons of trailers with no fenders. I hardly even notice it.
I think the corvette on the trailer is too wide and low for the trailer to be able to have fenders - the 'vette on the trailer's tires are right at the edge of the platform and the wheel itself may be over the edge.

The trailer tires are definitely over-stretched and likely under-inflated as well which doesn't help that stretched - the shoulders are looking bald while the centers are heavily grooved?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,886  
Car owner may be PISSED. It could of needed a tow due to engine problems. Now it's totaled.

That’s an old car that was apparently already broke. That’s probably a win for them.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,887  
But new car isn't on his insurance record so it's sort of a win.
Assuming insurance is involved... though if it's not, that tow truck is probably liable so looks like a win-win, unless it was a superbly running car (other than the one minor glitch requiring the tow) and crappy insurance is going to pay out low book value (my daughter managed to "total" a car a couple years ago [damage exceeding some value] and our insurance literally got comps for the car as it was - using craigslist asking prices and used car dealer lot asking prices as the values - we got a very nice settlement I was really impressed but I think that company is very rare that way)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,889  
IMG_0347.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,890  
60 mph down a 2 lane. No worries. Cought a pic at the stop light. Giant 5th wheel camper.
20210729_151039.jpg