Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,812  
Not sure where this would fall on the scale...
hauling wrong.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,814  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,816  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,817  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,818  
Here is NTSB Prelim Report HWY22FH008.aspx
Something similar happened .about 2 miles from here, except it was an extremely drunk woman who ran into a tractor trailer head on. She was northbound, he was southbound and just pulling away from the curb. He never drove again.

Contrast that to another driver I know who was overloaded when a log hit a bridge, knocking it off and killing the motorist behind him. He still drives truck, and routinely runs 20-30K lbs overweight.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,819  
Something similar happened .about 2 miles from here, except it was an extremely drunk woman who ran into a tractor trailer head on. She was northbound, he was southbound and just pulling away from the curb. He never drove again.

Contrast that to another driver I know who was overloaded when a log hit a bridge, knocking it off and killing the motorist behind him. He still drives truck, and routinely runs 20-30K lbs overweight.

About a month ago, in Auburn, I saw a small logging truck come to a stop at a light; well, the truck came to a stop, and one log kept going out into the intersection. Thankfully it didn't hit anyone, but it was like seeing something out of Hollywood, very odd and a bit surreal. There wasn't a trace of anything when I came back through 20 minutes later; got to clean the mess up before anyone notices.

It was a small Ford, like this one...

11121863_1.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,820  
A tanker burns on the main highway through Montreal Canada. This is in the center of the city. IIRC driver died.
Bit of a long video but interesting to watch the progression and the people around it.
Different angles/cameras and really gets going around 6 min.