Share Your Winter Pics

/ Share Your Winter Pics #31  
Red don't worry about it, have a laugh at my expense /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I should have read better /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...cag

/ Share Your Winter Pics #32  
Here's my favorite winter pic, my world , my life, my boys...cag

Attachments

• 781671-DSC00908.jpg
    781671-DSC00908.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 534
   / Share Your Winter Pics #33  
Good lookin boys and one big fish /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Share Your Winter Pics
Nice looking fish! I hope to take my boys out on the ice this winter. Gotta find a bud though as I don't have any of that gear. Great pic /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Share Your Winter Pics #35  
Mike,

As a former hunter (unable and dont want to), I get a kick out of the guys at the office getting ready to go on hunting "trips". I scare more deer off my back yard then they see on a trip. I live on less than an acre, and those prints are about 15' from the house.

The other nite I walked outside about 2 am, 3 of them were at the patio, 4' from the door........we scared the $#%%$# out of each other.

/ Share Your Winter Pics #36  
That would be cool, or is it cold, or is it ............ whatever looks fun!

/ Share Your Winter Pics #37  
Danny actually it's not that cold when you have a fire going and cook that fish on site /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif...cag

/ Share Your Winter Pics #38  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 782026-DSC00910.jpg
    782026-DSC00910.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 456
   / Share Your Winter Pics #39  
Now I'd be glad to help those boys eat that fish, but I think I'd pass on going fishing and cooking outdoors in that white stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Share Your Winter Pics #40  
I'm with you Bird. Fishing on Hard Water is not one of my hobbies. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif