Should I paint my used utility trailer??

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer??
I will post pics when I am done.

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #22  
I will post pics when I am done.
Ahhh... okay! Sounds like you are doing a first rate job. Always feels good afterward when you don't cut corners. Impatience is something I have to wrestle with often when just wanting to get things done.

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #23  
Good deal, I love hammer tone in rust oleum. Look forward to seeing the pics! The way you done it, it will be super durable. LUTT

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #24  
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Finally got my trailer all finished I also put new lights and rewired it too. Here is the before and after shots. 039.jpg039.jpg

Finally got my trailer all finished I also put new lights and rewired it too. Here is the before and after shots.010.jpg039.jpg

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #29  
Nice transformation:thumbsup:

So after fixing up my trailer I ended up selling it Monday for what I had in it $725! I ordered a brand new Doolittle rally sport with a 3000 pound axle. Yeah, my wife thinks I am nuts too. So I am going to build some 2' sides on this trailer, should I just buy 5/8" OSB and paint it, that is the cheapest way to go or buy 5/8" plywood and paint it or 5/8" CCA treated plywood and paint it. I am going to paint whatever I build to match the trailer. Whats your thoughts.