Should I paint my used utility trailer??

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #31  
PT 2x material for the floor

PT 2x material for sides frames

PT 4/5 deck boards for sides

Build it that way and it may outlive you.

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #32  
PT 2x material for the floor

PT 2x material for sides frames

PT 4/5 deck boards for sides

Build it that way and it may outlive you.
Or at least until you sell it... of course if that's the case, then you might as well use OSB since it will last a week in your hands. :laughing:

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #33  
I agree with your wife. Just kidding, if you finish something and it isn't what you want you might as well sell it and get what you want. You learned a lot with your trailer project so it was time well spent. As for your next trailer why don't you get one with expanded metal sides. They are easy to maintain, hold anything but sand, and look good.
I built my 5X10 in 1987 with OSB sides and they lasted about 5 years. I replaced the OSB with expanded metal and it still looks good today.

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer??
Yes, I learned a lot plus I had fun doing it and got me out of the house with my 2 kids and 3 foster kids. I prolly just go with treated plywood and paint it I think. I already ordered my trailer hope it comes in next week. I am going to attach the plywood with u-bolts so it would be easy to replace.

/ Should I paint my used utility trailer?? #35  
According to me, you can use PVC wood grain coating on it, which is thicker than paint and also last longer. Moreover, it is available at a cheaper rate.