Signatures

/ Signatures #41  
WVBILL,
All posts prior to the one: Re: signature DELETED

your signature shows up.
After that deleted post, the signature is missing.

I'm on windows 95 with IE 4.72

18-29411-dave.jpg

/ Signatures #42  
Bill,

My best guess is that the file is not there any more. Muhammad, how long do you keep files in the forumfiles directory? Is it OK for us to drop signatures there?

GlueGuy

/ Signatures
WVBill -

The file "http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/18-32276-billanim.gif" is indeed no longer there.

If you by chance posted a message with the file as an attachment, and then deleted that message, hoping the uploaded file would remain, think again. I know -- I tried it myself way back when.

This ain't no slouch message board. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Muhammad is very conscientious and has made sure that an attachment is deleted when the message it was attached to is deleted.

If the need for "silent" uploads persists and it makes sense, I'm sure Muhammad will accommodate us in his copious spare time. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

A "large" and "annoying" animated gif, eh? I can hardly wait. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

Disclaimer: I'm in no position to be putting words in Muhammad's mouth, so believe nothing until the master speaks. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Signatures #44  
Yeah, deleting the message = attachment gone, too. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Don't worry about posting a message that has nothing but a signature file... we have plenty 'o space.

msig.gif

/ Signatures #45  
I'll try uploading it again then...

18-32276-billanim.gif

Attachments

• 18-32378-billanim.gif
    18-32378-billanim.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 78
   / Signatures #46  
Is it there now?

18-32378-billanim.gif

/ Signatures #47  
I think you've got a good one there!!! Guess Harv will have something to work on now!

/ Signatures
Bill -

It's there, all right, and it's very, very nice! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Only time will tell if the constant motion drives anybody nuts, but for now, that's one classy signature! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Signatures #49  
Bill,

Whoa---prime action! That is a grade A+++ sig file. I see you even faded the paint to make it a truly authentic match to your rig. Great job.

BobT.
A Indiana Boy

/ Signatures #50  
Bill...That is tooo cooool......what a battle coming up, ehh, Harv?

Jim

18-32244-Jimsig1.gif