Smaller rear tires to lower tractor ROPS so I can fit into my trailer when hauling

/ Smaller rear tires to lower tractor ROPS so I can fit into my trailer when hauling #51  
That seems like the perfect solution and I would bet that the structural integrity would be maintained.

/ Smaller rear tires to lower tractor ROPS so I can fit into my trailer when hauling #52  
To the O.P.- Can you lay a couple planks in the front to slide the loader on and then use the down force to "wheelie" into the trailer? When the front goes up, the back goes down, and should lower your ROPS a couple inches, maybe just what you need. Be careful not to push your planks through the front of the trailer though.

/ Smaller rear tires to lower tractor ROPS so I can fit into my trailer when hauling

I have decided this is the best option. At 5k rating per, there is no way this would impair the structural integrity. I am happy with this sort of modification, and don't feel it would devalue the tractor.

One problem is that it looks like the 2x3 folds the wrong direction, so I'd have to buy a 3x3 and shim it.

Last edited:
   / Smaller rear tires to lower tractor ROPS so I can fit into my trailer when hauling #54  
Didn't read all the posts, so maybe this was suggested - after you get the front of the tractor onto the trailer, put some 2x4's in front of the front tires to drive up on the rest of the way. That may allow the ROPS to the angle/tilt back enough to clear the trailer top.