Sold on Seafoam

/ Sold on Seafoam #21  
It must be more than Stoddard solvent and mineral spirits because of its high viscosity. It is kind of expensive but for how fast it worked in my saw and how much trouble it saved me it was worth it to me. In any case I am very happy with it.
Eric
Huh??? Seems to me to be on par with pee water.

/ Sold on Seafoam #23  
Sea Foam is the only remedial additive I keep in my shop and you can guess why.

/ Sold on Seafoam #24  
etpm does your son squeak????????

When I change oil in my truck cummons I
add a cap full of sea foam

willy

/ Sold on Seafoam #25  
I used Seafoam several years ago to help all my 2 stroke engine to fire up without pulling the starter rope to death. Seafoam did the trick. Now that ethanol-free gasoline is available near me, I stick with it and also follow Stihl's recommendation of the oil to the gas mix and use Stihl branded oil. After about 6 years of doing it this way, I'm drama free, the chainsaws start every time regardless if it is 10 degrees or 80 degrees out.

I run ethanol-free gas in all my small engines, 2 and 4-stroke including in my fishing boat (150 and 15 HP four strokers). I would likely run ethanol free in my trucks if they weren't both diesels.

/ Sold on Seafoam #26  
I use the Stihl 2 cycle oil for 2.5 gallon mix but my jug is a 2 gallon jug so I have been using to much oil for years and I don't believe it has hurt a thing, I had rather have a little to much than not enough. Now when it comes to my seafoam I buy several cans when I see it on sale and I'm like a chief every now and then I go around to every gas can and lawnmower and anything else that it might help and put in a spot of seafoam at just the right mixture ;)

/ Sold on Seafoam #27  
Too much 2 stroke oil will eventually cause the rings to stick and possibly deposits on the piston skirt but it takes a long time.

/ Sold on Seafoam #29  
A little extra 2 stroke oil is a rule of thumb for every small engine mechanic I’ve ever known. Me, too. Oh yeah: no.ethanol.ever.if.possible. Here in upstate NY I can get ethanol free gas (yes, much more expensive) and it + stabilizer has eliminated most of the annoying engine/carb issues that used to drive me out of my mind.