SPAM> ALERT?

/ SPAM> ALERT?
I just got the following PM today - sounds like the same:

I have removed some details, just in case he is legit. However I tried to reply to him via PM, advising him to goto our website and if still interested in speaking then to contact me though the details on our site - but I got an error message from tbn saying that the user was blocked from receiving PM's...

Guessing it is probably Spam - as much as anything I can't see why to NY based investment firm would want to speak to a small business like ourselves about compact tractor useage in Spain :laughing:
That is the exact same message in the PM that I received.

/ SPAM> ALERT?
You apparently got the same PM another member reported to the moderators that he got 3 times. The sender has now been banned, so you shouldn't get anymore PMs from him.

And yes, we're having a lot of those gibberish spam things. Just click on the little triangle in the lower left corner of such posts to report them to the moderators and they'll be removed and the poster banned.
Dear Sir:That is exactly what I did. In regards to the other SPAM, I utilize the same method also.

/ SPAM> ALERT? #13  
Thanks for the head's up. Haven't gotten any of those pms. But sure will keep A look out for them.

Chad

/ SPAM> ALERT? #14  
Got the same thing and tried to help with an answer which initially went through, but a follow up was rejected.

/ SPAM> ALERT? #15  
by the time i got the msg i saw he was already banned.