Splitters and Wood, show your pics!

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics! #162  
I heartily agree!! Man, I wouldn't even think about trying to put that monster on my splitter. Many many pieces are coming from that chunk!!

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics! #163  
I heartily agree!! Man, I wouldn't even think about trying to put that monster on my splitter. Many many pieces are coming from that chunk!!

I usually run the splitter raised up higher for “normal” size logs.
I for sure wasn’t lifting this one onto my splitter, more of rolling it on with the splitter on the ground. I have been running this splitter since the 80’s, it’s a beast.

Mike

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics! #164  
I usually run the splitter raised up higher for “normal” size logs.
I for sure wasn’t lifting this one onto my splitter, more of rolling it on with the splitter on the ground. I have been running this splitter since the 80’s, it’s a beast.

Mike
I bet that beast is the master of that round ! Very impressive.

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics!
I sold my previous dump trailer. It was a 6X10 H&H dump that worked well, but I'm in the market for a 14 or 16'er.
There's plenty of options for dump trailers out there. Midsota, Behnke (B&B), Load Trail, Big Tex, Watch Dog, Doolittle, Bri-Mar, Diamond C, and Top Hat.
I ended up buying a Top Hat 14' dump from Brinkman's Trailers near Minneapolis. They're all at high pricing right now, but if you need a trailer, you don't have a choice!

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics!
pic

Attachments

• Top Hat at Lot.jpg
    Top Hat at Lot.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 75
   / Splitters and Wood, show your pics! #168  
My wood spliters are a single & double
bitted axe also a 10 lb sledge hammer
and some wedges if needed. Actually
not enough wood around here to keep
warm. Gonna have to make some wood
bricks, paper & saw dust

willy

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics! #169  
Is that ram off an old caterpillar loader, say a 977 or something similar? That is one heavy splitter!!
I honestly couldn’t tell you, my Dad bought it when I was a teenager. Unfortunately he’s no longer around to ask about it.

Mike

/ Splitters and Wood, show your pics! #170  
Some fabulous splitters:

willy