SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter

/ SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter #11  
I've been wanting to build one of these so that I can use my landscape rake on the FEL to clear brush, leaves and large rocks from getting caught up or rolled into the gravel while I'm grading my 1/2 mile road.

/ SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter
I did the same thing, QH welded to a SSQA plate. Haven't painted mine yet. My only regret is welding it flat & not giving the QH some rollback.

I was able to get some rollback by grinding and positioning the QH. Picture shows it. More would be better but also a more complicated build.

image-3327005686.jpg

******. Now I'm committed to building me one of these! Any pointers before I weld 'em together? Size thickness of the Titan plate?

The plate is 5/16. The bar across the top is 3/8. I got this style so can see through to the ball on my trailer mover for easy hookup.

One thing I thought about is gussets on the "wings" at the side. Decided not to. The QA lips top and bottom add a lot of stiffness. I don't think it will bend under intended use.

image-2660128698.jpg

/ SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter #15  

Now I'm committed to building me one of these! Any pointers before I weld 'em together? Size thickness of the Titan plate?
The 3 point adapter that I bought has a lot of extra rollback built in:

PB140033.JPG

PB140036.JPG

P3310007m.jpg

/ SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter #16  
Xfaxman, that's a great setup you got there. No doubt it will fit just about any 3ph implements!!!

/ SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter #17  
Xfaxman, that's a great setup you got there. No doubt it will fit just about any 3ph implements!!!
Thanks, it is cat2, so I have to use bushings for some things.

PA240004.JPG

PA240008.JPG

P3310015.JPG

Xfaxman that looks great. Btw I used hook gussets following your suggestions in other threads.

/ SSQA to Three Point Hitch Adapter #19  
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Using it to move box blade to workshop. Much better than lifting with chain.

image-3775007123.jpg

image-2217230602.jpg