Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #191  
I’m not, and never would be a Facebooker, because as far as I’m concerned well, I’m not going to go into that, but I’m not a Facebooker, let’s just leave it at that
I think you mean Fakebook. I'm on it but have 55 friends, most relatives I still care to look in on. Other than that, FB marketplace only. It's far better than CL in my opinion .

/ Status of Everything Attachments #192  
I think you mean Fakebook. I'm on it but have 55 friends, most relatives I still care to look in on. Other than that, FB marketplace only. It's far better than CL in my opinion .
I’ve never known what to call it, seems like everyone has their own name for it

/ Status of Everything Attachments #193  
4 months elapsed on 01-14-2024 since placing my order. I am sending dispute forms to my credit card company, but I will be surprised if they can do anything. Still hoping for the best, but planning for the worst.

Better odds than you think for the CC company to help you since you didn't receive the goods. It didn't involve a bankruptcy but I have had the CC company refund me in instances where I didn't get what I paid for. I don't know for sure but I suspect once they know there's a bankruptcy they'll track and aggregate claims to make a court claim, and the 800lb gorilla stands a much better chance of getting something at court than you or I do.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #195  
I’ve never understood the fascination with it

/ Status of Everything Attachments
4 months elapsed on 01-14-2024 since placing my order. I am sending dispute forms to my credit card company, but I will be surprised if they can do anything. Still hoping for the best, but planning for the worst.

Man, so much for doing due diligence in investigating a company to throw money at for what was reputed to be producing highly regarded equipment and seemingly trustworthy with my money. After all, doesn't a company that is taking so many orders for their equipment that they have a build backlog of 4 months seemingly a GOOD sign?

Heck, and I was THAT (||) close to ordering a land plane from then not too long ago, too.

I was considering buying a PTO driven chipper/shredder for my tractor, but this sure knocked the wind out of those sails. I DEFINITELY don't need any more punches to the nether regions right now.
I have read on another site where people said they called their bank and actually got their funds back

/ Status of Everything Attachments #198  
This all totally sux. I absolutely hate a quality product manufactured in the US to go belly up.
I hate hard working folks have lost their jobs. I especially hate that customers have lost or might
lose their hard earned $$$. No real "customer service", explanation, apology, or refund offers to those
unfilled orders. To say I'm disappointed in Ted Corriher would be an understatement.
Reputation's are everything. Anyway, I'm sure someone who posts more often, or is a better wordsmith,
will be able to express the disappointment felt by this community.

Btw, here's a link to a news article re: law suit. Read it for yourself.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #200  
This all totally sux. I absolutely hate a quality product manufactured in the US to go belly up.
I hate hard working folks have lost their jobs. I especially hate that customers have lost or might
lose their hard earned $$$. No real "customer service", explanation, apology, or refund offers to those
unfilled orders. To say I'm disappointed in Ted Corriher would be an understatement.
Reputation's are everything. Anyway, I'm sure someone who posts more often, or is a better wordsmith,
will be able to express the disappointment felt by this community.

Btw, here's a link to a news article re: law suit. Read it for yourself.

It doesn’t like my ad blocker