Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #411  
So are your thinking TBN has some liability for selling ads to EA?
Nope. they have no obligation to check out every company and learn their financial stability before allowing ads on their platform.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #412  
At what point do they stop taking money on new orders?

Today? Tomorrow?
Personally, I don't really care. But I've seen nothing conclusive that they are.
There appear to be people ordering as we speak who may not know about what's going on, or they wouldn't place an order.
Key words are highlighted in your quote. You evidently don't know for sure any more than I do.
How do you defend taking people's money currently, with everything that has happened?
What gave you the stupid idea that I was defending anything that EA did or is doing? Just because I am not throwing a hissy fit about their alledged financial problems?
If anyone asked me if they should buy an attachment from any company and pay full price up front with the proposition that it may be shipped in 6 months my advice to them would be to find something from a local dealer. But if they are an adult they can do whatever they want with their own money and have nobody to blame but themselves if it goes wrong. That might or might not preclude them from taking legal action depending on the circumstances of the particular transaction.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #413  
Is it your thinking that just because I asked a question I was suggesting thst. I would do nothing of the kind, Sir. But you never know what a scoundrel plantiff attorney might think up.
You asked the question originally so you must have at least considered the issue, hopefully not thinking of TBN.

Let’s hope there are no scoundrel plantiff attorneys on this website.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #414  
What gave you the stupid idea that I was defending anything that EA did or is doing?

Because that seems to be exactly what you have been doing here for the past several days?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #415  
Nope. they have no obligation to check out every company and learn their financial stability before allowing ads on their platform.
Im not entirely sure there was "no oblgation". Maybe or maybe not a legal obligation that would expose them to litigation based on a claim of insider knowlege due to their relationship with the seller.

But what if Muhammad had NOT placed the notice on TBN that EA was no longer a preferred seller on this site, etc? How would you feel if you found out after your CC refund remedy expired that he knew all along and didn't say anything?

Would bet 2-1 that you would be ticked off that he didn't say anything. You might have a good reason to be even more ticked off if you found out that there was a law that might apply to times for sellers to deliver goods that have been paid for, or must meet notice requirements and they were in violation and IF he knew they were, since he had been selling them advertising and allowing them to promote to his forum members. (Wonder when EA stopped paying their advertising bill to TBN or if it went in arrears or if it is currently paid up? Just a simple question.)

Do you not think Muhammad would have at least a MORAL obligation to disclose that EA was not delivering and had stopped advertising on the site if that was an indication of problems with ESA that customer/members might need to know? Maybe you would.

I give Muhammad credit for having enough sense and moral decency that he did make somewhat of an effort to alert his customer/members that there was a problem with EA and they might want to do their own due diligence to follow up on their orders.

Again, (for about the 10th time) I hope everything is resolved soon and everyone with transactions pending gets them resolved satisfactorly and EA gets their good name and reputation back and continues to prosper for a long time.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #416  
You asked the question originally so you must have at least considered the issue, hopefully not thinking of TBN.

Let’s hope there are no scoundrel plantiff attorneys on this website.
I guess I've learned to look at all sides of an issue.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #418  
There you go jumping to unfounded conclusions because of a lack of logical thinking.

Don't go putting this off on my lack of comprehending what you have been saying here in this thread.

I'm not stupid, and I can clearly comprehend the written word.

Your gaslighting won't work on me and many others who have seen what you post. Don't insult our intelligence by playing the gaslighting card.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #419  
Don't go putting this off on my lack of comprehending what you have been saying here in this thread.

I'm not stupid, and I can clearly comprehend the written word.

Your gaslighting won't work on me and many others who have seen what you post. Don't insult our intelligence by playing the gaslighting card.
I think that is exactly what you are doing. Do you have an order with EA? Have you collected your money back from your CC company?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #420  
Oh give me a break, please. Some yahoos here act like everyone just jumped in blindly with both feet, throwing money at EA without doing due diligence before placing their order.

I don't know how anyone else researched the situation, but I watched LOTS of videos, many going back YEARS posted by EA, showing they have been around for quite a long time, and the expectation was they would be around for likely many more. I watched videos of Ted walking through the shop with people being busy little worker bees making more product to sell.

People reviewing EA's products nearly unanimously had high praise for the products showing that THEIR money was well spent. Many also noted that they experienced a delay in shipping after placing the order, so certainly the expectation was that this would be the case NOW.

Of course there are also negative reviews, but I seriously doubt there are many companies with a 100% positive review record anywhere.

Then there was the well known fact of raw materials getting hard to come by, and nearly every industry was experiencing this problem. Most people have recognized this issue and come to expect delays getting some products.

So with all the evidence at my disposal, I saw a reputable company who has been in this for apparently the long haul, selling very desirable and quality products that has a long waiting list of other people who placed orders before mine. All the facts visible pointed to this being "just the way it is" if I also wanted one of these desirable and quality products myself. I took the "pay in full in advance" requirement as pretty much "a LOT of people want these things, so either play along because that is the way we want to do business, or get out of the line."

Yet some people here, who are apparently not in the acquisition phase of their tractoring are chortling about the bad fortune that seems to have befallen people who are stuck between a rock and a hard place with their orders. Slapping themselves on the back, along with the other mongrels running in their pack, thinking it is their brains that saved them from being in the same predicament rather than just pure and plain dumb luck.

[WHINE MODE OFF] :)