/ Still Waiting For A LS MT342 #11
My 42H ran into electrical issues that LS couldn’t fix. They had no ETA on a replacement so they got me into a 47H for the cost difference, which was fine by me (I would never expect a freebie like that). Rather than wait for who knows how long, I got into a similar but slightly stronger unit they had on the lot. My point is if you can find any of the series in stock, decide if the $1000-3000 difference is worth the price to get one now rather than next year.