Stupid Mahindra Dealer...

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #11  
This.
Put the loader on the ground, shut the engine off and work the loader valve around to relieve any pressure in the lines, then take off the lines one at a time and put them back on.
If you still have this issue, try switching the lines from the loader lift to the bucket curl and see if the problem follows the lines or if it stays with the valve section in the control valve.

Aaron Z

Thanks for the suggestion. My bucket dump takes twice as long as curl, so I'll be trying that the next time I'm home and the weather is good. My loader rise time is probably twice as long as loader drop, with nothing on the loader.

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #12  
OK, on the curl, switching from the rise/lower circuit to the curl/dump at the QD improved the dump speed by 3 seconds, ie 7 seconds to 4 seconds.
Did it change the speed to lift/lower the loader arms?
If it changed the speed to lift and lower loader arms, it's either the valve or the quick connect. If you swap the tractor side quick connects from the arm lift circuit to the curl circuit, that will let you see if it's the loader valve or the quick connect that's the problem.

On the three point question, (does it pulse when not at the top of the lift) it stopped pulsing completely. Gremlins.
If you turn the tractor off and leave the 3-point up, does it drift down at all?
It seems to me that what may be happening is the feedback linkage that bring the 3-point hitch back to the same height when you put the control arm in the same spot may not be adjusted quite right, so it's topping out before the cylinder tops out.

Aaron Z

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #13  
Thanks for the suggestion. My bucket dump takes twice as long as curl, so I'll be trying that the next time I'm home and the weather is good. My loader rise time is probably twice as long as loader drop, with nothing on the loader.
Are there any sounds when you run the loader up and down like a whining sound? Is there any difference in the sound when you run the loader up and down at 3/4-full throttle versus at idle?

Aaron Z

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #14  

This is because of how a hydraulic ram works- twice the force and half the speed. This is because one side of the piston has the ram on it- half the force and twice the speed.

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #15  
Good, I can get THF 1000 at NAPA.

I did check for air also by running everything back and forth to the extents 6 or 7 times.

Tell NAPA you want their military discount if you are eligible. If not ask for the fleet discount. They are similar, varies with the product. About 45% on fluids and filters. My NAPA guys give me either depending on which discount is the greatest. Great outfit, been with them over 50 years because of that.

Ron

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #16  
Except for break in, I use full synthetic motor oil in all engines and synthetic gear lube in gear boxes. For the hydro fluid TSC premium.

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #17  
I had the exact same pulsing issue. You can see my video of it. It only occurred the one time for me. I am hoping it is a debris issue and not mechanical.

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer... #18  
Hopefully the dealer actually paid for your tractor and didn't run with the money. Seen a few posts of dealers doing that and tractors get repoed as stolen.

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer...
Me too since I paid cash.

I don't think he was dishonest, he has been there for a decade, he just got out of the business and left us in a lurch with no dealer for 90 miles.

I could have bought an orange tractor at the super dealer (hundreds in stock) next door, my fault.

/ Stupid Mahindra Dealer...
I had the exact same pulsing issue. You can see my video of it. It only occurred the one time for me. I am hoping it is a debris issue and not mechanical.

LOL that's interesting, I didn't find your post (I guess I didn't search on Hiccups) and you made the same video I did. I did start and stop mine a few times and it persisted but the next day it was gone.