Stupid Things I Have Done

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #131  
I suggest that you not shoot a skunk in your yard while your whole house fan is running. And if you do not believe me, well. . . you can ask my wife.
Been there, done that, but only once.

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #133  
Stupid is strong today... Took the carb off the pressure washer because gas wasn't flowing to the bowl. I applied an air hose to the fuel line to clear it. The tank was empty ...:LOL:

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #134  
Stupid is not using protection......if you get my drift!

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #138  
I won the stupid award last night... was taking the pivoting ramps off the trailer since I didn't need them, they're like 5' long and made from 3" channel iron, 1" rebar and some other stuff that's heavy... the first one when it fell out of the pivot brackets landed on my big toe knuckle on my left foot... I had to walk in a couple circles using fancy words before I finished what I was doing while the adrenalin was still running, then walked in the house, pulled off the shoes, put the foot rest on the couch up and the wife got me an ice pack, stayed there for a couple hours... I can move it ok although sore, swollen and colorful... I need to pick up some new easier to every day wear safety toe shoes again...

/ Stupid Things I Have Done #139  
Here's one I just remembered. WAY BACK in the early 50s I was with family in upstate New York, there was this wrought iron railing that I stuck my head through the verticals and you guessed it, couldn't get it back out. Rangers had to be called to spread bars apart to save me😂😂. Wasn't funny back then. My mother was freaking out!
Any other of you old guys and gals ever do something stupid like that? You can tell me I won't tell anyone.😂✌🏻

/ Stupid Things I Have Done
The dumbest thing I can remember was when I was 7. We had a window a/c unit that covered the living room. The back of the unit stuck out the window over the walkway.

I was playing one day and running down the walkway and hit my head right smack in the unit. Knocked me out.

Came too (probably a few minutes) and my mom and sisters were standing there just looking at me. My head was bleeding.

Then they laughed.

I got up, went inside and my mom cleaned and bandaged the wound.

Then, back outside to play.

Times were different.

MoKelly