SUDT 2.5 gal Container Seal?

/ SUDT 2.5 gal Container Seal?
From a dealer perspective -those contacted today indicate they receive the SUDT and UDT 2.5 gal size with and w/o the foil seal and have asked Kubota about this inconsistency with no concrete answer.

I would suspect each bulk to consumer packaging operation may/may not have the ability to seal the 2.5 size and so while kubota has certified these operations they may not foil seal this size container in all operations.

Still awaiting word from Kubota HQ on this topic, however they proabably have 10+ bulk repackaging operations in North America it may take some time to determine the site or sites applicable.

/ SUDT 2.5 gal Container Seal? #12  
So I can save my old Kubota bottles and put the TSC brand in there and then I'll feel better about putting it in my tractor knowing that not all bottles come with a foil seal but my oil did come out of a Kubota labeled bottle :p

Troy

/ SUDT 2.5 gal Container Seal?
Update From KUBOTA Corp - After sending the pics of the container with the plant number the SUDT in question was packaged in Cincinatti OH plant - seems they shipped out a fair amount of 2.5 Gal SUDT containers w/o the foil seal.

So they are sending some "promotional goodies" my way for the troubles - as they offered to replace the fluid but its already ingested..

Here is what Kubota had to say:

We found that the Plant shipped some products without the foil seal, the product that you purchased was part of this batch. We are requesting that all our products come sealed with the aluminum foil for assurance to the end user.

We can not offer a refund as the product has been used but as a thank you note for assisting us on identifying this issue with some lubricant presentations we would like to send a thank you package that has some kubota promotional items.

Please send us your address to send these products.
Thank you again for using Kubota genuine parts.

Eduardo Valverde
Parts Marketing Manager
Kubota Tractor Corporation

/ SUDT 2.5 gal Container Seal? #14  
That is good to know.

/ SUDT 2.5 gal Container Seal? #15  
Update From KUBOTA Corp - After sending the pics of the container with the plant number the SUDT in question was packaged in Cincinatti OH plant - seems they shipped out a fair amount of 2.5 Gal SUDT containers w/o the foil seal.

So they are sending some "promotional goodies" my way for the troubles - as they offered to replace the fluid but its already ingested..
I of the cities within 200 miles of my back yard.