Sugar Shack.......... Vt

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #1  

scott_vt

Tractor
1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A
This is a picture that my wife Kathleen painted last night. It was painted on a plain wooden palette using acrylics, which according to Kathleen is not easy to work with, she normally works with watercolors.

This is a statewide fundraiser in Vt, the cause escapes me at the moment, I will post that later. She was having a lot of difficulty determining what scene to use to incoporate the thumb hole in the palette. As you can see she came up with an idea /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just thought some of the Vt guys like Alan and Greg that make their own syrup would get a kick out of it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 902997-Sugar.JPG
    902997-Sugar.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 466
   / Sugar Shack.......... Vt
This is a picture that my wife Kathleen painted last night. It was painted on a plain wooden palette using acrylics, which according to Kathleen is not easy to work with, she normally works with watercolors.

This is a statewide fundraiser in Vt, the cause escapes me at the moment, I will post that later. She was having a lot of difficulty determining what scene to use to incoporate the thumb hole in the palette. As you can see she came up with an idea /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just thought some of the Vt guys like Alan and Greg that make their own syrup would get a kick out of it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #5  
I'd say Kathleen's a pretty darned good artist.

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #6  
I'd say Kathleen's a pretty darned good artist.

Thanks guys, I will definitely pass along those compliments to her /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif At some point I will post some of her watercolors on here, and give her some world wide recognition ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks guys, I will definitely pass along those compliments to her /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif At some point I will post some of her watercolors on here, and give her some world wide recognition ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #9  
Very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I really appreciate people with talent like that. I can't even paint a wall and have it look good. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #10  
Very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I really appreciate people with talent like that. I can't even paint a wall and have it look good. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif