Sugar Shack.......... Vt

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #11  
Scotty your wife has some real talent. Can she do murals on the side of your tractor? Just kidding.....

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #12  
Scotty your wife has some real talent. Can she do murals on the side of your tractor? Just kidding.....

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #13  
Very nice, post some more of her work.

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #14  
Very nice, post some more of her work.

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt
Mornin Guys,
Thanks for all those compliments ! My wife will be thrilled to hear all that.

JD, your not alone, I have trouble painting a wall and making it look good also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but Im getting a lot of practice on the Ct house redo /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Red, I will post some of her watercolors when I get a chance !

Mike, Im pretty conservative, almost a purist, noo murals on tractors /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt
Mornin Guys,
Thanks for all those compliments ! My wife will be thrilled to hear all that.

JD, your not alone, I have trouble painting a wall and making it look good also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but Im getting a lot of practice on the Ct house redo /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Red, I will post some of her watercolors when I get a chance !

Mike, Im pretty conservative, almost a purist, noo murals on tractors /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #17  
Wow! What a nice job. She should do a few and take them to the Maple shows.
Just started redoing a door in the sugarhouse. Still trying to figure out if I want to replace a floor with cement or wood? Take care and tell your wife what a beautiful idea and painting that is.

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #18  
Wow! What a nice job. She should do a few and take them to the Maple shows.
Just started redoing a door in the sugarhouse. Still trying to figure out if I want to replace a floor with cement or wood? Take care and tell your wife what a beautiful idea and painting that is.

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #19  
Will she do one of a fire engine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gotta be bright red though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Funny how fire engine red and Farmall red are so similar... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #20  
Will she do one of a fire engine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gotta be bright red though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Funny how fire engine red and Farmall red are so similar... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif