Sugar Shack.......... Vt

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt
Hi Alan,
Maybe we can work a little barter deal here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif One Sugar Shack painting for a Pumpkin Village Hat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I drive a hard bargain /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Alan,
Maybe we can work a little barter deal here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif One Sugar Shack painting for a Pumpkin Village Hat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I drive a hard bargain /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By Gosh Robert,
Yes she does fire engines also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif A few years back she did our Muster truck 1949 Dodge in watercolors. I will post a pic of it for you next week.

Of yes, she does red Farmalls also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By Gosh Robert,
Yes she does fire engines also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif A few years back she did our Muster truck 1949 Dodge in watercolors. I will post a pic of it for you next week.

Of yes, she does red Farmalls also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #25  
Hi Scotty,

Tell Kathleen that both Steph and I are very impressed with her painting. We both play around with it ourselves, but would never have the guts to share it with everyone!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

She has a great tallent and we're looking forward to seeing what you'll share with us next.

Eddie

/ Sugar Shack.......... Vt #26  
Hi Scotty,

Tell Kathleen that both Steph and I are very impressed with her painting. We both play around with it ourselves, but would never have the guts to share it with everyone!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

She has a great tallent and we're looking forward to seeing what you'll share with us next.

Eddie

Hi Eddie,
Yes I sure will pass it on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im not sure what she would do to me if she knew I was posting her artwork online /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif But Im planning on getting some more pics that she has done and quietly posting on this thread /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Eddie,
Yes I sure will pass it on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im not sure what she would do to me if she knew I was posting her artwork online /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif But Im planning on getting some more pics that she has done and quietly posting on this thread /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK Robert,
You asked for a fire engine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif This is our 1949 Dodge Muster Truck. Kathleen gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago !!!

Attachments

• 905688-musterT.JPG
    905688-musterT.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 132
   / Sugar Shack.......... Vt #30  
That is too cool /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm jealous /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif