suggestions for ford superduty/excursion alternator

/ suggestions for ford superduty/excursion alternator #11  
Not all reman parts are of same quality. I would buy a new alternator from Napa, skip the reman. 2nd choice would be an OEM version online, and lastly the dealer.

/ suggestions for ford superduty/excursion alternator #12  
Have had good luck with junkyard pulls.

Do any junkyards still let you pull your own parts? Haven't seen one that did in years. Probably a combination of liability and too many parts hitching a ride out inside toolboxes.
Even if they did, getting at parts in modern vehicles can, and usually is a challenge to say the least.

/ suggestions for ford superduty/excursion alternator #13  
For my F350 7.3L the factory starters died with age, but it was common starter used on lots of equipment, the newer ones are built better, I found a new unit with lifetime about 1/3 smaller and cranks faster than original. $160 vs $380. I'd buy rebuilt with warranty

/ suggestions for ford superduty/excursion alternator #14  

This. Late 7.3 and 6.0 Powerstrokes come with weak electrical systems. Read Ed's maintenance tips #1, #2, and #3. Maintenance Tips

Do not replace weak with weak (stock OEM alternators). Make sure to upgrade your alternator wiring. On my 6.0 F-350, Ford uses two 12 ga wires/fusible links in order to transfer 140 supposed amps from the OEM alternator. Pathetic.

/ suggestions for ford superduty/excursion alternator #15  
You can buy a Motorcraft alternator from most parts stores. Same one the dealer will sell you. Some dealers will price match as well. My second choice would be a Denso reman.
Ran my own shop for over 30 years and these would be my top choice.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2019 MQ WT5C 500 Gallon Water Trailer, (A33078)
2019 MQ WT5C 500...
Pallet of misc tools (A34236)
Pallet of misc...
John Deere 230 Disc (A33041)
John Deere 230...
2020 Ford Fusion Sedan, (A33078)
2020 Ford Fusion...
Matco tool box. 6' on casters (A34007)
Matco tool box. 6'...
2005 Trail King Detachable Neck Lowboy T/A Trailer (A32932)
2005 Trail King...