Summit Hydraulics - reliability of parts/valves, support experience?

/ Summit Hydraulics - reliability of parts/valves, support experience? #1  

orangetree

Silver Member
Tractor
kioti ck2610
I'm thinking of buying some valves from Summit, but this will be my first foray into real modifications to my (or any) hydraulic system. I have my head around what I need and generally what the options are (I think, famous last words) ...

Summit seems to be one of the only games in town that offer a wide variety of valves & kits (eg D03 valves w/ manifold), and have a price much lower than sourcing the same from Grainger, Baileys, etc - and still substantially lower than what I can piece together on SurplusCenter. I presume this is because they're using off brand import valves, etc?

How's the reliability of their valve kits? Specifically I'm looking at D03 kits , but their monoblocks are also relevant to what i need. Anyone use these? Especially, anyone have a problem and ask for support?

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Summit Hydraulics - reliability of parts/valves, support experience? #2  
I've purchased several things from them. Last was a third function kit. I had some technical questions that were answered quickly and accurately. Quality for me has been great. Shipping fast.
Based on my own experience I say they are good to go.

/ Summit Hydraulics - reliability of parts/valves, support experience? #3  
I installed a Summit valve with four spools for rear remotes within the last year and so far so good. They are made overseas and sold thru several different vendors in the US. Summit seems to be least expensive by far.

I believe this is the manufacturer:

This info credit to TBN username ptsg

/ Summit Hydraulics - reliability of parts/valves, support experience? #4  
Bought some flat face couplers from them...nothing but good quality and service!

/ Summit Hydraulics - reliability of parts/valves, support experience? #5  
I bought a 3 spool electric rear valve kit and and a some quick coupler sets in different sizes and all were very well made.
Had to call there tech line due to a wiring harness not wired right, they were very nice and knowledgeable.
Sent me a new harness with next day shipping no cost to me.