Super Bowl 2020

paulfun9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40
I bet we can't use the words "Super Bowl" here without paying the NFL their license fee. We have to use the phrase "The Big Game"...

I'm boycotting it anyway. They can keep their Big Game, and overpaid players, commercials and "Half Time Show". Four hours to play a 60 minute game, really?

Stopped paying any attention to it in the 70’s and honestly don’t miss anything about it.

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Thus we have curling...

Or, we could choose up sides and smell armpits. I want the hay-haulers on my side. In any case, I don't even know who's playing, but we are smoking a big batch of chicken wings and going to the watch party at the Lodge. Some beer, snacks, camaraderie and a BS session or two.

nbking

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501HST. RTV-X 900.
We cancelled dish network 6 years ago. Bought one of those cheap Walmart antennas, we get the locals, and about 50 other channels, but maybe only 5 worth watching. With dish we had over 200 channels and maybe 10 we'd flip through.

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
Nah, sometimes I get forgetful and tired in my old age and might forget to take a shower but ready to sleep. She'll be quick to remind me when I snuggle up to her in bed (happens every once in a while LOL) and I don't even have to put my arms around her LOL

That said, never had this issue out in public...

Couple says they were kicked off flight because they were Jewish. American Airlines says it was their body odor | myfox8.com

I never go to bed without a shower. Never understood why someone wants to smell themselves all night.