Super Bowl 2020

/ Super Bowl 2020 #31  
I bet we can't use the words "Super Bowl" here without paying the NFL their license fee. We have to use the phrase "The Big Game"...

I'm boycotting it anyway. They can keep their Big Game, and overpaid players, commercials and "Half Time Show". Four hours to play a 60 minute game, really?

You mean to tell me that it's not pronounced "Superb Owl"?

Huh... you learn something every day.

/ Super Bowl 2020 #32  
Why watch a bunch of millionaires knocking each other down to get a quarter back?

Bruce

/ Super Bowl 2020 #33  
I never go to bed without a shower. Never understood why someone wants to smell themselves all night.

I normally sweat like a pig even in normal 70 degree weather just walking outside.

In my younger years when I humped 20 miles a day with a 90lb asspack, or as a civilian when I did 20 miles a day for 2,500 miles non stop, I generally "smelled" myself after the third day or so without a shower, but I got used to it. Have to believe you had the same experience being career military not being able to take a shower and "smelling yourself".

20 years later, after one day after what I consider "non exertion", nah, I really didnt "smell myself" if I didn't take a shower.

That said, last 6 months been working under a no compete clause and did consulting work in the meantime to make up time, which left me time to fiddle around the house every da,y and to be honest, personally never smelled myself nor thought I worked hard enough to sweat enough.

I've gotten soft as I've gotten older.

/ Super Bowl 2020 #34  
Thank god Nancy Pelosis 49ers lost the game! Congratulations to KC ! !

/ Super Bowl 2020 #37  
Super job with the comeback. I was NOT liking it at the beginning of the 4th quarter. 49ers seem to have a tendency to shut down at the end of a game. KC did GREAT.

/ Super Bowl 2020 #38  
3CECF79D-DB00-4DF3-BDE3-F3AC8C8812E7.jpeg

/ Super Bowl 2020 #40  
We where not planning on watching the game, but after having a fire on the porch and grilling chicken, we decided to turn it on to see what the score was. There was 5 minutes left in the game and Mahomes had the ball. So we watched and really enjoyed it.

Everyone on FB and the local news are going crazy interviewing all of Pat's friends and the kids that where on his HS team.

Seeing his dad and step moms posts on FB where a lot of fun. I'm really happy for them, they really are his biggest fans!!!