Super Bowl 2020

/ Super Bowl 2020 #21  
I bet we can't use the words "Super Bowl" here without paying the NFL their license fee. We have to use the phrase "The Big Game"...

I'm boycotting it anyway. They can keep their Big Game, and overpaid players, commercials and "Half Time Show". Four hours to play a 60 minute game, really?

Stopped paying any attention to it in the 70’s and honestly don’t miss anything about it.

/ Super Bowl 2020 #23  
Thus we have curling...

Or, we could choose up sides and smell armpits. I want the hay-haulers on my side. In any case, I don't even know who's playing, but we are smoking a big batch of chicken wings and going to the watch party at the Lodge. Some beer, snacks, camaraderie and a BS session or two.

/ Super Bowl 2020 #24  
Its puppy bowl time!!! Sometimes it's better than the other

/ Super Bowl 2020 #25  
We cancelled dish network 6 years ago. Bought one of those cheap Walmart antennas, we get the locals, and about 50 other channels, but maybe only 5 worth watching. With dish we had over 200 channels and maybe 10 we'd flip through.

/ Super Bowl 2020 #26  
To each his own. Can you imagine a world where everybody liked the same thing.

We would all be married to the same woman . . . :laughing:

/ Super Bowl 2020 #29  
   / Super Bowl 2020 #30  
Nah, sometimes I get forgetful and tired in my old age and might forget to take a shower but ready to sleep. She'll be quick to remind me when I snuggle up to her in bed (happens every once in a while LOL) and I don't even have to put my arms around her LOL

That said, never had this issue out in public...

Couple says they were kicked off flight because they were Jewish. American Airlines says it was their body odor | myfox8.com

I never go to bed without a shower. Never understood why someone wants to smell themselves all night.