SURPRISE!

/ SURPRISE! #81  
I “know a guy” who was blazing and painting property lines, and carried a gallon and a half of paint for two days. Upon opening one he remembered that he had needed a place to store some old engine oil, and had to walk two miles back to the truck for paint. I He felt pretty stupid...

/ SURPRISE! #82  
The same people that open a candy bar while walking around a big box store and throw the wrapper away. The same people that throw garbage out their car window like beer cans, used needles, and fast food packaging. First hand experienced from rural country.
Yep, and how many of these kids throwing trash out the window are big on the environment "if you ask them".

/ SURPRISE! #83  
I once checked my oil about a week after getting oil and filter change at a local Bob Sumerel and found it a quart low. Didn't really suspect anything but next time I took it in I marked the filter with a Sharpie. When I went to pick it up I popped the hood and sure enough, it was the same filter. They said that the mech changed the oil but forgot the filter. They took it back in and did complete oil and filter change at no charge for either.