SURPRISE!

/ SURPRISE! #11  
Wife bought me a waffle iron from Target and few years ago. At the birthday party, I unwrapped it and it had obviously been used. There was burn batter all over the iron. Target was very nice about replacing it with a new one, no questions asked, which I had them open the box of the replacement and check to see that it was actually unused. :)

/ SURPRISE! #12  
I had this happen with an AR trigger from a fleet farm. Open up the nifty trigger box to find part of a standard mil-spec trigger. Fleet Farm took it back and as I explained the to young girl helping me, they should look into the records to see who returned the trigger and prosecute them for theft.

/ SURPRISE! #13  
I bought a set of rabbit ears at Walmart years ago, and upon getting home I discovered one of the antennae had been “repaired” with scotch tape.
More recently; I used to use a lot of beef and chicken broth while cooking, generally in boxes as it was cheaper. I had to stop though... they “improved” the covers so they would break the tamper proof foil when you opened it. I apparently ended up with a package which had been opened and put back on the shelf... it went rancid and I ruined the entire meal plus leftovers which I was cooking. It seems rather pointless to have tamper proof packaging if you can’t tell when it’s been tampered with.

/ SURPRISE! #14  
You'd be amazed.

Yep, I bought some shop light fixtures at Home Depot, I opened one and it was covered in bird **** and didn’t work. The return desk was reluctant to take it back, thought I had made up a story.

/ SURPRISE! #15  
Bought a new toilet at lowes. Got it home started unboxing it, and there was like dirt/dust remnants in the bottom of the bowl, oh well didn't think much about it. Got the toilet out, and there was still a portion of a used wax ring stuck to the bottom, the lid was not the one for it etc. So took it right back, and got another. I did open it in the aisle to check everything before I bought it.

/ SURPRISE! #16  
Same here a couple of years ago. 5 quart jug of Mobil1 synthetic with old oil inside. I check just about everything these days. Sad but bet its about to get worse.

/ SURPRISE! #17  
Same here a couple of years ago. 5 quart jug of Mobil1 synthetic with old oil inside. I check just about everything these days. Sad but bet its about to get worse.
Same here.
Cousin from IL shows up with M1 oil and filter.
Used oil in the jug.
Man,was he bummed!
And,we had to pay more for it here to finish the service!

/ SURPRISE! #18  
Was it hard to convince Wmart that it was used when you took it home?

/ SURPRISE! #20  
I got 6 pack 50-1 oil mix 2 bottles were empty once. :oops: