Suspicious Craig's List Ad

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #2  
I see those types of ads everyday craigslist. Have you ever checked out facebook market place? On there, you will see several adds from all over the country using the same pictures.

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #3  
Congratulations, you found a tractor selling at about ten percent (or less) of its likely value. I'm sure you could carry on a nice correspondence with "Amanda" who would even offer to ship it free. If a deal looks too good to be true it usually is. Keep shopping.

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #4  
Say this on Craig's list New Haven CT

Special Value 23 KUBOTA bx22 Rear 3 Point Hitch - farm & garden...

Google search on image shows this:

Kubota BX22 | Dan's Equipment Sales

Looks rather similar!

Andy

The tractor in the first ad linked is shown with some different verbage in my local Craigslist. It seems like a lot of folks are selling "hydrostate" tractors lately.
Yesterday I used a throw away email address and offered "Amanda" $4k plus more money to ship it to me. It's fun to mess with scammers every now and then.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 9.44.37 AM.png

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #5  
Sometimes all they are looking for is an email address or phone number they can sell to other scammers

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #6  
The tractor in the first ad linked is shown with some different verbage in my local Craigslist. It seems like a lot of folks are selling "hydrostate" tractors lately.
Yesterday I used a throw away email address and offered "Amanda" $4k plus more money to ship it to me. It's fun to mess with scammers every now and then.

View attachment 661354
What?!?!?! Old Kubota's have ABS and air bags? How come my new tractor doesn't have that?

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #8  
Not trying to be disrespectful, but why post this stuff here? CL has a spam reporting link. Things I’ve thought fraudulent are usually removed in a matter of hours.

/ Suspicious Craig's List Ad #9  
   / Suspicious Craig's List Ad #10  
What?!?!?! Old Kubota's have ABS and air bags? How come my new tractor doesn't have that?

I was thinking the same thing. Just picked up a pretty new 28 hour BX2380 and I cannot find the airbags. If I slam on the brakes it doesn't feel like ABS to me either.