Switch jumper help

/ Switch jumper help #1  

Strummer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Strummer1%
Doing some trouble shooting , need a hand with a switch . How should I jump this switch ? IMG_8369.JPGIMG_8368.JPGIMG_8373.JPG

/ Switch jumper help #2  
Got an ohm meter for testing?
Which lead carries the power?
Jump that one to whichever lead carries the ground.
Bob's your uncle!

/ Switch jumper help #3  
You need to find the wires that go to the normally open contacts in the switch.

/ Switch jumper help
Got an ohm meter for testing?
Which lead carries the power?
Jump that one to whichever lead carries the ground.
Bob's your uncle!

Dang my meter is in my truck at buddies shop . Getting some work done . I’m meter less for a few days .

/ Switch jumper help
I did clean the heck out of it . Was packed full of mud . That might of been a big part of the problem.

/ Switch jumper help #6  
What switch?

What problem?

/ Switch jumper help
What switch?

What problem?

It’s the seat switch . Trying to trouble shoot my intermittent starting/ not starting issue

/ Switch jumper help #8  
If that's the pigtail that goes to the switch and you are asking how you would jump it out after you determine it is your problem....if you can't find a mating connector like that to make a jumper harness you can get some crimp on disconnect lugs and jump the terminals out that would normally be the switch legs.

/ Switch jumper help
If that's the pigtail that goes to the switch and you are asking how you would jump it out after you determine it is your problem....if you can't find a mating connector like that to make a jumper harness you can get some crimp on disconnect lugs and jump the terminals out that would normally be the switch legs.

I want to jump it out to see if it’s my problem. If it is I will replace the switch.