T273 Transmission Toast?

/ T273 Transmission Toast?
So, quick update. New drive-shaft arrived last Friday and it's a night and day improvement in engineering. It telescopes and has a U-joint on each end. No O-rings, just a single G5 bolt on each end that you tighten down.
IMG_4708.jpg

It took me no more than 10 min to install the new shaft through the hole I had cut in the floor to remove the broken shaft. It can be a bit tricky to line up the splines on the transmission and engine shaft, but a few turns on the key to hit the starter took care of that. Tightening the bolts is also tricky as there is very little clearance to get your hands and a wrench in the hole.
IMG_4709.jpg

Mowed for 4 hours over the weekend without issue. Even sounds quieter. If you have an older model TYM (mine is 2008) and you haven't replaced the drive-shaft due it! Better to catch it early before you strip the transmission shaft. I got lucky :).

Thanks as always to the TBN community for sharing their ideas and insights! Mission success.

/ T273 Transmission Toast? #22  
I needed a Brake switch assembly, called Jordan Sales and my replacement part is being shipped today!!

Great service and fine people to deal with!! Very happy to have a source for needed items that aren't easily found/swapped locally.

I also give a "Shout Out" to Jordan's' and to any TYM owners needing a parts source. Greg