TC 24D not a good buy!

/ TC 24D not a good buy! #41  
It was a nice car - don't get me wrong. It had a 383 which managed to move it's monster class weight around pretty good. But this one had EVERYTHING. Electic seats, trunk release, factory alarm, etc. When I first got my license in 72 I wanted a "pony" car, not a mobile home. Of course, the best way to get what you want is to buy it yourself. So I drove the Polara to work, saved my dough, and bought what I wanted. The 'cuda only had a 318, but it looked the part. I sure wish I had kept that car. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later on down the road I bought a new '77 Olds Cutlass Salon with the Rocket 350. Fully loaded to boot. Had a great sound system, factory mags, bucket seats, and special paint (Cadillac Silver Mist). Now that was one FINE family car. Had duals put on with glass packs, had the 'ole 8-track player, even had a CB. Now that was fine motoring! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ TC 24D not a good buy! #42  
<font color="blue"> Later on down the road I bought a new '77 Olds Cutlass Salon ... Now that was fine motoring! </font>

LOL! This is pretty funny - it was a 1981 Olds Cutlass Brougham that fell apart on me. Just proves that anyone can get a bad example of anything at the wrong time and the wrong place.

/ TC 24D not a good buy! #43  
Ahhh, the glorious 80's. I think we'd have all been better off if we'd just have saved our money for ten years and waited for the 90 models. My Dodge Mirada was an 81 if I recall (I'm really trying to forget that car). /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ TC 24D not a good buy! #44  
good morning........

do you have a CENTURY dealer close by........?
take a look and drive.......

good luck,
bluebonnet2