TC35D Platform

/ TC35D Platform #1  

warrendeere

Silver Member
Tractor
1985 John Deere 650, 2002 New Holland TC35D, 2000 John Deere 4200 HST
Hi all, i have a New Holland TC35D. The rubber floor mat has destroyed the metal floor because it trapped mosture and therefore rusted the platform. It really needs just a whole new platform, but the part number is no longer available. I am considering just buying a plasma cutter (Hypertherm Powermax 45) and just rebuilding the floor myself, but if anyone has any ideas or a tractor they are parting out, please let me know! part number is

#86401525​

/ TC35D Platform #2  
   / TC35D Platform #3  
plenty of tractor junk yards around . tc35 and simular modles were very popular should be fairly easy find. Try long lane in PA. they are a ford and NH only junk yard. 🍻

/ TC35D Platform #4  
I had a Tc45d with the same problem. The floor rusted out, especially around the step area. I ended up finding one at a junk yard in Alabama. They strapped it to a pallet and shipped it to me. I think it was $400 or so for everything. They sent me some pics to verify it was in much better shape than my old one. I can’t remember the name of the yard but u can find it with a google search.

/ TC35D Platform
Thanks Everyone

/ TC35D Platform
Hi All, Bad news. Called Quite a few and the quotes i got ranged from $1000 for one in rough shape that needs rust repair, all the way up to $2500?!?!? What The Heck?? does anyone have any options? I just struggle to pay $1000 for something that needs work and isn't in great shape

/ TC35D Platform #7  
My NH 1530 is similar to your tractor, just an older model. My platform is in almost new condition. My tractor has seen very little moisture as it is stored in my barn. I assume your tractor is not stored in a barn. I can't help you with your problem now but it sounds like your tractor was not properly stored in your barn.

/ TC35D Platform
yes i am not the original owner. It was not kept inside, but thats partially why i got the tractor for far cheaper than market value. Its now kept inside and climate controlled

/ TC35D Platform #9  
Don’t know your skill level or time investment but improving the OEM design might work.

Improving the caster wheels on the finish mower about paid for my Hypertherm. Also improved the design and function.