Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,611  
Had a cop in Lake Charles, Louisiana, pull a gun on me. It was late at night and I was working on a vending machine that got hit by a car. He had me raise my hands and turn around slowly. When I turned he saw my company shirt was the same as the vending machine. He then holstered his weapon.

Still, WTH would you pull a gun on someone who was breaking into a vending machine?
Because a cop you expect the worst to survive. More cops die during routine traffic stops than more "dangerous" calls. When you let you guard down you may be in trouble.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,612  
Because one wouldn't know if the guy breaking in has a weapon...

I was a policeman for 8 years. Everyone here carries a gun so a policeman is always on the alert. But we never pulled it out over property. And there was no way the officer could have felt threatened from 40’ away and no bystanders.

He had other non-lethal weapons, was half my age, and had backup covering him from the other side of the lot. Nope. No call for him to point a gun at me over vending machine damage.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,613  
I was a policeman for 8 years. Everyone here carries a gun so a policeman is always on the alert. But we never pulled it out over property. And there was no way the officer could have felt threatened from 40’ away and no bystanders.

He had other non-lethal weapons, was half my age, and had backup covering him from the other side of the lot. Nope. No call for him to point a gun at me over vending machine damage.
Was it a donut vending machine?

(sorry in advance)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,614  
There is no plural form for the word quid. You can have one quid, five quid or a million quid, but you can’t have quids.
same with sheep ...cant have two sheeps

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,618  
Because a cop you expect the worst to survive. More cops die during routine traffic stops than more "dangerous" calls. When you let you guard down you may be in trouble.
I would think a police officer stopping a car with dark tinted windows would terrificing. No way I could get up the courage to tap on the driver’s window on a dark night. Brrr.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,619  
Where exactly is Gun Point? I can’t find it on any map. “He was held at Gun Point …..”.
It is close to Knife Point, neither is a place you want to willingly visit.

/ Tell us something we don’t know.
#1,620  
Gun point is next to pencil point and just past get the point.