Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,531  
Lions also come in white...

1678298102670.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,532  
On that note, the biggest living cat is a liger (lion tiger cross) named Hercules. He's 922#!!! Yikes!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,534  
On that note, the biggest living cat is a liger (lion tiger cross) named Hercules. He's 922#!!! Yikes!

Five species of the genus Panthera are able to interbreed:
tiger, lion, jaguar, leopard, and snow leopard. Jaglions, yikes.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,535  
I hope people find this as interesting as we did, probably because my wife & I born & lived in Virginia all our lives. It's a recording made of a Civil War veteran from Virginia. That's correct, and listen to his words, especially why the War started.
My great great grandfather lived in Maryland during the Gettysburg battle and a story was passed down about the passing confederates. When they learned that they were approaching all of the horses and stock were moved to woods well behind the house to avoid them being taken by the soldiers as was commonly done.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,536  
I just started making my own pizza crust in the past few months. It's pretty satisfying.

I think I'll try bread since you mentioned it. (y)

View attachment 787463
I've been making my own pizza dough for years, I add a healthy dose of italian seasonings to jazz it up.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,537  
My family were dairymen. They didn't have no slaves. They worked like dogs more hours than the sun shined their whole lives.
So I guess I don't own no dam reparation. Thank you

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,538  
We all know about the 3 spacial dimensions, length, width, height and time is the fourth dimension...but according to string theory there are 10 (and probably more) others.
That may explain lots of odd unexplainable things that happen.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,539  
My great great grandfather lived in Maryland during the Gettysburg battle and a story was passed down about the passing confederates. When they learned that they were approaching all of the horses and stock were moved to woods well behind the house to avoid them being taken by the soldiers as was commonly done.
There's a story about my family hiding the live stock from Union soldiers. Then there's the copy of Mien Kampf that one of my class mates brought to school. It had been liberated from the home of a German officer in France.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,540  
I've been making my own pizza dough for years, I add a healthy dose of italian seasonings to jazz it up.
Do you put the Italian seasonings in the dough?

Mine is yeast, sugar in warm water for about 10 minutes, stir in some olive oil, add a couple cups of flour, and some salt. Stir it up into a ball. Flour the countertop and knead it a bit. Then roll it out bigger than the pan.

Oil the pan, sprinkle in some corn meal, lay in the dough, pinch of the edge, prick with a fork and bake for 3-4 minutes. Prick any bubbles. Then add the sauce and toppings. Bake until sides pull away and cheese is brown.

Sauce is tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, garlic powder.