Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,361  
The US Navy uses Xbox 360 controllers.

Operating periscopes on submarines is no game, but it turns out Xbox 360 controllers are lighter, more intuitive, and overall just easier to use than the complex helicopter-style control sticks Navy sailors previously used. Also, the game console controllers sell for around $20 each, while replacing a submarine industry standard controller can cost nearly $40,000. And on top of that, swapping to the Xbox controller has reduced training time from hours to mere minutes.
1685500046395.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,363  
Horses Donkeys and Mules love to eat tobacco it does not matter if it is cigarette tobacco pipe tobacco cigars and chew tobacco plug tobacco or snuff.
I never used Marijuana but by the looks of some of the people that I seen at rock concerts back in my younger day I am sure that they would like that as well .
I recall visiting a friend on a small acreage; he had some farm animals, including goats. I was getting ready (this was in my younger days when I smoked) to light up a Winston, when his billy goat walked over and took the cigarette out of my hand and promptly ate it!

I thought it was funny, and gave him another one. He then got a bit obnoxious, and I put my cigarettes away. He said the goat loved tobacco, and could really put away the beer! I think he was kidding about the beer though...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,364  
I recall visiting a friend on a small acreage; he had some farm animals, including goats. I was getting ready (this was in my younger days when I smoked) to light up a Winston, when his billy goat walked over and took the cigarette out of my hand and promptly ate it!

I thought it was funny, and gave him another one. He then got a bit obnoxious, and I put my cigarettes away. He said the goat loved tobacco, and could really put away the beer! I think he was kidding about the beer though...
Check this out :

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,365  
My grand father was a lumberjack and they were skidding logs with horses, he would refuse to work with horses who tasted tobacco, they get addicted very quickly and love it and get quite ''aggressive'' for it, if you had your tobacco bag in your sleave or front pockets of an button down shirt they would bit it off and rip your sleave or your front pocket and swallow the whole thing as soon as they get a chance to do so.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,366  
1965 - the Orlando Sentinel broke the news that the mystery industry buying up so much swamp land in Central Florida was, in fact, Disney.

But had Disney not taken that fateful flight over Central Florida 50 years ago, the so-called "Florida Project" might have ended up in New Orleans.

Disney had also eyed the Big Easy as a possible theme park location, and even began purchasing property in New Orleans, but ultimately chose Orlando after politicians in Louisiana demanded too much.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,368  
1965 - the Orlando Sentinel broke the news that the mystery industry buying up so much swamp land in Central Florida was, in fact, Disney.

But had Disney not taken that fateful flight over Central Florida 50 years ago, the so-called "Florida Project" might have ended up in New Orleans.

Disney had also eyed the Big Easy as a possible theme park location, and even began purchasing property in New Orleans, but ultimately chose Orlando after politicians in Louisiana demanded too much.
The tunnels at Disney world are actually on top.of the ground.

When they built the park they laid the tunnels, then built large retention ponds using the material to build up the land to get it out of the swamp.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,370  
image_2023-05-31_212746673.png
And before the Appalachian range formed (Central Pangean Mountains), was the "new river", which flows through West Virginia, and is one of the oldest rivers in the world. The grand canyon of the east.

The New River bridge. Made from CorTen steel, which weathers to a rust like color, but requires no painting.
With an arch 1,700 feet long, the New River Gorge Bridge was at one time the world's longest single-span arch bridge.
1.jpg

Last edited: