Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,852  
Coati Mundi' usually travel with their tail up.
Funny watching the tail tips moving through the high grass.

Mutual of Omaha, now that brings back memories.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,853  
Poor Jim always seemed to be in the thick of things...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,855  
In my 3 acre front yard back in NC it would have taken about 20+ gallons just for the first pass. Hot water is cheaper and works to knock them back. No neighbors just farm field all around the place. Moved when they built houses I could see.
Gasoline establishes a long lasting atmosphere in a mound that does not support life.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,856  
Vincent van Gogh is famous in part, for allegedly cutting his ear off in a passionate, yet misguided, expression to a love interest. This also plays in to the story of the tragic genius fighting mental illness. However people are now exploring a new narrative.

Vincent was best friends with Paul Gauguin. Gauguin was an avid fencer and prone to fits of impulsive behavior.

It is believed now, in some art historian circles, that Vincent suffered his ear injury from Gauguin, playing around with his foil. Vincent was afraid his friend would to go to jail, if truth be told. So he made up the self inflicted story at the hospital to get treatment.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,857  
91C9C802-8313-4D50-A4F4-66CAFF1F51B8.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,859  
Whatever works. A couple of years ago I boosted a car with the lightweight wire from a 12 volt air compressor. It took a while, but nowhere near as long as if I'd driven to town to buy a set of booster cables.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,860  
It's like eating at a Chinese buffet and commenting in the buffet line that this is good tabby cat
here they call it "moo goo gai kitty"