Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,841  
Remember touching bumpers for the ground side and clamping the jumper cables together for a longer reach? It would be tougher to do today with all the plastic fake bumpers. But thankfully jumping off vehicles isn’t as often necessary as it once was. 👍
Trucks were trucks when you could touch bumpers for a ground and not worry about messing anything up! Dang I miss my 54 GMC 5 window 4MT

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,842  
Remember touching bumpers for the ground side and clamping the jumper cables together for a longer reach? It would be tougher to do today with all the plastic fake bumpers. But thankfully jumping off vehicles isn’t as often necessary as it once was. 👍
Seems like the one jumper cable would be plenty long if you could touch front bumper to front bumper. I suppose, however, if the jumper vehicle could only pull up to the rear of the jumpee..........

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,843  
Guinea pigs are a popular food source in some countries in South America.

Also Capybara are a pretty common food source.
Our oldest kid ate it in Equador. Said it tasted like guinea pig. :p

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,846  
1664337018915.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,848  
We were always told in one country to eat on base and not go into town as the food supply was kinda iffy.
The Chinese place on base was pretty good and had tasty chicken.

We learned later that they got caught with a bunch of coati mundi hanging in the kitchen ready to be cooked.

We went into town for meals after that!