Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,081  
Same here keeping company in the garage with a tabletop radio and 1950 convertible.

Anyone have a Crosley Icy Ball?

Had an uncle that had one of those and I never knew what it did. It sat on a shelf in his shop in the early 1960's.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,082  
My 1938 Crosley console still works (excuse the mess).
20230729_124821.jpg
20230729_124836.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,083  
I have a couple of sport cars I enjoy driving on the back roads. I can do an hour drive okay. 2 hours is pushing it. The seat and the pedals are at the same level in these cars. My Van is way more comfortable for me physically. Can't believe I drove a foreign 2 seater across the USA when I was a kid. 😎

Me and a buddy from Idaho got Change of station orders to Turkey. He bought a new VW van. We rowed that thing all the way from Idaho to NY city to put it on the ship. That was a looonnngg slooooow trip.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,084  
What year?

I know there was a big change in power in later years... never powerful but increased horsepower...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,085  
What year?

I know there was a big change in power in later years... never powerful but increased horsepower...

1965 or thereabouts. It wasn't that slow but it topped out at around 60.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #5,086  
Ha ha. Okay ~ I admit I was the proud owner of a 1970 red pop-top VW camper with tie-dye curtains curtesy of one of my girlfriends. The motor failed on my first X-country trip and I met a VW mechanic hiding out in Memphis from the CA law-dogs just because he cut a few cars up and sold the pieces.
This guy was a VW genius and we built a wonderful engine with increased displacement and power that I happily drove to nearly every national park in the western US. Good Times even though I almost died getting parts in a roadside junkyard... but that's another story. We had a kerosene heater - stunk to high heavens but kept us from freezing. Yup - google the 1980s kids. :love:

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #5,090  
Flossing your teeth daily will increase your life span:

It also reduces your chances of getting dementia, as does getting your snoring treated.

Brush those teeth for a brighter smile, and future!

All the best,

Peter