Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,801  
Brandi, I went to the doctor Friday and think I'm getting over my bronchitis finally. Hope you have good luck with healing.
Bird,
Glad to hear you are getting better. Take care........my bronchitis, years ago, turned into pleurisy. Or was it the pleurisy turned into bronchitis. Either way........I gather your on good pharmaceutals also.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,802  
Brandie, I guess you got a shot, but better there than on the rear!

Dennis,
Your using one too many Es in my name.:rolleyes: The good doctor also told me to stay out of this humid, damp drizzling weather we are having.:mur::duh::bat::yawn::soapbox::lemon::melodramatic::jaded::sneeze::gloomy::fever::eek:uch::whiteflag::tombstone::toiletpaper::prescription::umbrella-guy: Just where is that cold front anyway?:confused:
I don't know if it is the pharmaceuticals:cool:, or that I am all jacked up on Mountain Dew.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,803  
You're funny when on pharmaceuticals, mixed with Mountain Dew, bindian! And that cold front came thru here. Supposed to get down to 38 tonight. I miss summer already. :hissyfit::yuck::irked::grumpy::duh::pullinghair::muttering:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,804  
You're funny when on pharmaceuticals, mixed with Mountain Dew, bindian! And that cold front came thru here. Supposed to get down to 38 tonight. I miss summer already. :hissyfit::yuck::irked::grumpy::duh::pullinghair::muttering:

Well:rolleyes:, when you are legally drunk:thumbsup:, you don't waste it.:p The congestion has backed up into my inner ear:eek:, so I got the unsure:confused: footedness:confused::confused: of someone on a good buzz, or an almost drunk.:shocked:
hugs, Brandi:cool2::drink::dance1:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,805  
And that cold front came thru here. Supposed to get down to 38 tonight. I miss summer already. :hissyfit::yuck::irked::grumpy::duh::pullinghair::muttering:

Uh.........goodie. I'll get to wear some real winter clothes:rolleyes: when I go to Wally World tomorrow.:2cents:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,806  
I miss summer already. :hissyfit::yuck::irked::grumpy::duh::pullinghair::muttering:

Get in your little rocket plane and head up here. 70 degrees right now but starting to rain.
This was sunrise at 0700 this morning.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,807  
Lou and Don.
What about frozen M&Ms with Mountain Dew?:confused3::licking: That way you can be all jacked up on frozen smily faces.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,808  
Get in your little rocket plane and head up here. 70 degrees right now but starting to rain.
This was sunrise at 0700 this morning.

That is worth the "fly-in", pacerron! The Rocket isn't near me, but maybe I could sweet talk a friend into letting me borrow an rv-6!

What is amazing to me, is all of the instruments in the small homebuilts. With the J-3, there was a compass, airspeed indicator and, my watch. I was glad to have the watch, as the fuel gauge didn't work so well. My Cessna 140A had a radio and attitude indicator, in addition to the above mentioned items, (and its fuel gauge worked!)

I'm not sure some of today's stuff is designed to be flown, by the seat of your pants, anymore, even the experimental stuff. :confused2: I hope they still make M-A-P-S. :laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,809  
What kind of mountain dew,,, Are we talking about Brandi:
Son his daddy told him make this run your last
Your tank is filled with 100 proof and you're all tune up with gas..
Now don't take any chances if you can't get thru
I'd rather have you back with me than all that mountain dew and frozen M&M.:shocked::laughing:.

I like it we thinking outside the packets,,
It almost five o'clock somewhere.. cheers.. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,810  
I just poured a glass of Chardonnay, Lou, so I will toast to the TBN Texas venture!